Schumacher Dental Laboratory was established in 1951 by Frank J. Schumacher in
Detroit, Michigan. The business thrived operating on the principle of outstanding quality backed by excellent customer
service. In 1980 ownership was transferred to Frankís son, Kurt, who had worked at the lab since the age of 15. By
this time the lab had relocated to Farmington Hills, MI. In 1993, a final relocation to northern Michigan eventually established our
permanent home in Elk Rapids. Also joining the business in 1998 was Kurtís son Kyle, continuing the family tradition. Schumacher Lab has enjoyed many long-term working relationships with dentists in Michigan and throughout the
country. Our staff is dedicated to precise workmanship resulting in doctor and patient satisfaction.
Our Treatment Philosophy
All our Prosthetics are proudly made in-house with only the highest quality materials.